HK Fossil LV1.6 XV – Pure
HK Fossil LV1.6 – Pure W/ XV barrel Kit
Out of stock
HK Army Custom Designed and Machined Planet Eclipse LV1.6
At the very heart of the EGO LV1.6 is the industry-leading Lever Valve system (hence the LV in the name). The system incorporates a profiled (cam-shaped) lever between the rammer and the exhaust valve that is used to separate the action of the rammer and bolt from the action of the valve. This additional element in the mechanism has several major benefits over the conventional directly-linked knock-open system, particularly with respect to the force required to open the valve and the rate at which the valve is opened.
This indirect operation of the exhaust valve means it can be opened slower, with considerably less force, yet retain excellent seal integrity, something that has blighted other low opening force or balanced valve systems.
While existing designs may require a low force to open the exhaust valve they are still bound by the need to overcome blowback using the speed and mass of the bolt which means that the valve has to be opened with a greater speed than is actually required. Often, these designs will also suffer from low closing forces that can drastically affect efficiency. The LV platform suffers none of these drawbacks; the valve can still utilise a large closing force to help create a robust seal and yet, through the mechanical advantage of the lever, it requires significantly less force from the rammer to open it.
The EGO LV platform’s Lever Valve system is a truly unique and efficient system unlike anything previously seen on a marker of this kind.
- LV1.6 HK Army Designed Custom Milled Fossil Body
- HK Army XV 15″ 2-Piece Barrel Kit With Zipper Case (Bore Sizes .689, .685, .681)
- LV1.6 Cure5 Bolt System
- LV1.6 User-Serviceable Custom Solenoid
- Zick3 Rammers (Regular and Lightweight)
- Dual SFR Bolt Speed Controls
- Integrated Adjustable LPR
- SL4 Inline Regulator In Foregrip
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Wrap-Around and Integrated Push-Button Console And Display Lens
- POPS Assembly
- Non-Slip Rubberised Foregrip
- User-Serviceable Air Transfer Pipe
- 135Psi Operating Pressure
- 5-point Adjustable Blade Trigger
- 1 X 9V Battery Operation
- Eportal2 Compatible