Eclipse CF20 Magazine - Tan
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 2 in|
FSR AND ROUND BALL ARE LOADED QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY
The unique toolless removable side panel means FSR and round ball can be loaded into the magazine quickly and accurately, ensuring the FSR’s are stacked correctly, which greatly reduces the chances of flipped FSR’s and jams.
The Pawl and Ratchet winding mechanism means that magazines can be removed from the marker even when still only partially expended, with minimal wastage. And the smoked transparent side panel with integrated shot capacity indicator allows you to keep an eye on exactly how many rounds you have left in your mag.
When you do get to the end of the magazine the Eclipse shaped follower blocks the breech to prevent the bolt cycling so you don’t dry fire and give away your position, or that you are out of rounds.
BUILT TO TAKE THE PUNISHMENT OF A HECTIC MAGFED ENVIRONMENT
Eclipse CF20 mags can also be coupled together for even greater shot capacity and are fully compatible with the Dye DAM DTM mag couplers.
- 21 shot round ball and 20 shot shaped round continuous feed
- Supports 68cal round ball & First Strike Rounds/shaped rounds
- Durable GRN construction
- Smoked transparent side panel
- Toolless side panel for easy loading and cleaning
- Fully sealed design to keep out dirt and debris
- Roller Shutter door
- Breech blocking shaped follower for No Dry Fired shots!
- Dye DAM mag coupler compatible for even greater shot capacity
- Integrated Capacity Indicators
- Pawl and Ratchet winding mechanism
- EMF100 compatible (includes MG100 and EMG100)
- Dye DAM compatible
- Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Custom ultra-high strength transparent side panel