Tippmann A-5 W/Response Trigger
Tippmann A-5 Marker w/Response Trigger
Out of stock
The Tippmann A-5 is the most popular scenario marker ever produced. The A-5 features a durable aluminum body, inline bolt system, front and rear sling mounts, low profile hopper and 8.5” high performance ported barrel. The A-5 is known for its ability to be customized with many aftermarket accessories and features Tippmann’s World Class 2-year Warranty.
- Response Trigger allows the A-5 to fire full-auto without batteries
The Cyclone Feed System links the feeder sprocket to the air system, powering 15BPS firing action.
Tippmann’s A-5 paintball marker was designed to deliver speed. A patented Cyclone Feed System links the feeder sprocket to the air system, enabling you to fire balls as quickly as your finger can squeeze the trigger. The entire weapon can be stripped and reassembled in the field in 60 seconds, tool-free, and an all-aluminum die cast receiver and tough black finish round out the body design.
The A-5 was already one of Tippmann’s most popular products, and this model boasts ten new improvements, including:
- Cyclone Feed System feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries
- External selector switch allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
- Larger front grip has a better feel and upgrades are easier to add
- 8.5-inch stock barrel is stone-honed for improved accuracy and noise reduction
- Redesigned internal bore is wider for faster field stripping and ease of maintenance
- Lighter receiver design reduces overall weight
- Tombstone connections for simpler maintenance
- Sling mounts are removable, making it easy to add a sling
- Low-profile hopper with offset design offers a clear sightline
- Black gas line provides greater on-field stealth and durability
A shock-absorbing end cap reduces wear and recoil, while a front-cocking knob allows for a fully enclosed receiver. A 200-round, wide-mouth hopper keeps you in the game for long stretches at a time, and the marker’s customization options are nearly limitless, thank to its compatibility with Tippmann’s wide range of add-ons.
A shock-absorbing end cap greatly reduces wear and tear.
- 0.68 caliber and semiautomatic firing action with open bolt blow back
- CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen powered
- 200-round hopper
- 15 BPS feed rate and eight BPS firing rate
- Air-assisted response trigger
- 8.5-inch barrel
- 20-inch total length
- 3.1-pound weight
- 150-foot effective range